The physical address is corner of Kiepersol Road and Karee Road on the farm Rietfontein336 JK, Gauteng. The farm is located near Rayton, east of Pretoria.
We are on the same gravel road as Misty Meadows Equestrian Centre and Willow Valley Dairy Farm.
In order to visit our tree nursery, you will leave Pretoria and then travel along the N4 eMalahleni (Witbank) highway until you reach the Donkerhoek / Boschkop turnoff.
- Take this off-ramp and after going through the Toll Plaza, turn left.
- About 300m further on you come to a T-junction. This is the R104 which is the old Bronkhorstspruit Road.
- Turn right towards Bronkhorstspruit and follow this road for 7kms.
- You will go up and over a hill that curves to the left and then as you come down the other side you will see big white plastic tunnels (hot houses) on your left and immediately thereafter a dirt road to the left. There are a number of signboards on the corner at this dirt road for Misty Meadows Equestrian Estate, Willow Valley Dairy Farm and a Branch-Out Tree Farms signboard on the corner.
- Turn left on to this dirt road and follow it for 2km. As you reach a fork in the road, you will see a Branch-Out sign board straight ahead of you.
- Go through the gate and follow the signs until you reach the tree nursery (+/- 700m). Please consult map below.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PAYMENT:
We now have credit card facilities on the farm. All purchases can be prepaid by bank transfer or can be paid for by credit card or cash on the farm. No trees will be allowed to leave the farm unless they have been paid for in full.
Monday - Friday (08:00 - 16:30)
Saturday (08:00 - 12:00)
Public Holidays Closed
View Branch-Out Tree Farm in a larger map